As busy Perth parents ourselves, we know that life is a balancing act and you need babysitters that are reliable, trustworthy, and available, even at the last minute. Kin’s founders are two expat families in Australia, who didn’t have the usual close family network of grandparents that so many parents can rely on.
Kin makes childcare simple, so with a few taps you can hire trusted babysitters in you neighbourhood. We’ve also eliminated the hassle that comes along with hiring a babysitter, from scheduling to payment, so all that’s left to do is enjoy either date nights, time for yourself or time with friends.
Marc, Jo, Eve & Nick
Meet the Team
- Nick Lonie – CEO & Founder Award winning Scottish entrepreneur with over 20 years of global business development experience. Nick co-founded a product design consultancy in Glasgow, Scotland www.4cdesign.co.uk that continues to thrive, before driving across Africa in aid of charity. Following a traumatic brain injury in 2011, he became Chairperson of Headwest, Brain Injury Association of WA to help support all those with an acquired brain injury and their families. After having his first child in 2015, he saw a gap in the market to help find reliable babysitters in his neighbourhood. Kin was launched in August 2017.
- Stacy Andrews – CTO
- Sanne Butterfield – Digital Marketing Manager
- Elysse Seet – Carer Liaison
Kin is FREE to download
and simple to use
- An easy to use app connecting families with carers and babysitters
- See live availability of carers in your community
- Trust that all carers have a current Working with Children Check
- Local and flexible work opportunities for carers
- Hassle free payment with secure cashless transaction